I started my professional career as a web developer around 2016. In 2021, I resigned from my job to focus on completing college matters while taking on some freelance projects.
1928.id (Mar 2022 - present)
- Improving the UI & UX of Femicam's desktop application based on React Electron and Material UI.
- Designing and creating React components for the application dashboard.
- Creating an image editor using Sharp.js.
Hemat.id (Jun 2022 - Jul 2022)
- Created main site navigation (menu, footer, mobile drawer) using Tailwind CSS.
- Created product tiles, promotion cards, and other small components using Tailwind CSS.
Ciptaloka (Jan 2022 - Mar 2022)
- Created main site navigation (mega-menu, mobile drawer) using Tailwind CSS.
- Revamped shopping cart & checkout pages (~18 pages in total).
Ciptaloka (Jul 2016 - Jun 2021)
My first and (currently) only professional work is at Ciptaloka. At Ciptaloka, I do many types of work, such as developing desktop, mobile, and web applications.
However, my work there is primarily focused on web development, and around the last 2 years I worked there, I have learned a lot about React, particularly when creating the v2 design editor.
Here are the details of the work I did at Ciptaloka:
- Created the v2 design editor layout using React.
- Redesigned the website's front page from vanilla CSS to use Foundation 6.
- Developed interactive UI on mobile editor using Framework7, Backbone.js, and Marionette.js.
- Created e-mail marketing design templates using Foundation for E-mails.
- Customized the blog.ciptaloka.com WordPress theme to match the looks and feels of the main site.